Cat & Dog Boarding in Lewisville, NC Give Your Pet a Relaxing Getaway
- Angela B.
The doctors and the staff really and truly care about each animal that comes through their door and their families. My dog and my 4 cats have the best team looking out for their health.
Our Cat & Dog Boarding Amenities
Cats and dogs have different needs to make their boarding stay as comfortable and stress-free as possible. We keep dogs and cats in separate areas to reduce the anxiety of being with unfamiliar pets. Furthermore, our cat and dog areas are outfitted with slightly different amenities to help them feel right at home.
Here’s what your cat or dog can expect when boarding with us:
- Spacious runs
- Cozy, private cat kennels with litter box
- A constant supply of fresh water
- A bland, gentle diet*
- Soft, comfortable bedding to curl up in
- Medication administration by a trained medical staff
*While we do provide food for pets staying with us, we do recommend bringing your pet’s food from home. Cats and dogs can develop an upset stomach in an unfamiliar place, but having their familiar food from home can help!
What to Expect at Our New Boarding Facility
At our new facility, we’re building a pet spa wing where cats and dogs will be pampered with extra comfort and amenities. All the amenities listed above will still be offered, and new features will be added to make your pet’s stay even more enjoyable.
Some of the features of our new boarding facility will include:
- More dog kennels and runs of different sizes to accommodate all breeds
- Bigger cat condos with multiple levels
- Daily walks for dogs in our outdoor area to give them exercise and a chance to relieve themselves
- Text and photo updates for pet parents
- Individual and group playtime available
- Items allowed from home (including bedding, food and water bowls, leashes, etc.)
- Professional grooming services available for cats and dogs
Requirements for Cat & Dog Boarding
In order to keep all our guests healthy and happy during their stay, we do have some requirements before your pet is allowed to board with us.
- All pets must be up to date with their vaccinations including rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella for dogs and rabies and FVRCP for cats
- All pets must have had a negative fecal test within the last 12 months
- Pets must be free of parasites upon admission